Gwampa Gary's:
Thanks to my amazing dad, he paid for Jeremy, Kaydence, and I to fly to Colorado for Thanksgiving (yes, I did just get back about two weeks prior from visiting my Sister Rachael)! This year it was at my Grandma Ann's! Since we lost my Grandpa back in July everyone thought it would be a good idea for all of us to get together again! It was a great thanksgiving! We visited for a while and played games and each said what we were thankful for! Everyone had such nice things to be thankful for! And really we all should be thankful for all the great things we have! The next day me and my sister Trina went black Friday shopping! I got some killer deals on clothes for Kaydence, Jeremy, and I! My dad even got to spend some quality time alone with Kaydence and did such a good job! It had been a while since he had taken care of a baby and they had a good time together! The rest of the time was spent just hanging out and just having a good time with our family! We played a Wii game called Just Dance! It was hilarious! I really have such a great family, I am so thankful for each and everyone of them! Kaydence is truely blessed to have so many people who love her in her life!
| Uncle Tom Scaring the crap out of Kaydence! Not sure why he did this? |
Brother's- My dad and uncle Tom playing Just Dance!
My nephews & My sister andI
When my dad took us to the airport it was kind of a bittersweet feeling! It brought back memories for both of us of when I had to fly back and forth between my dad and mom and it used to hurt him so bad! He had grown so attached to Kaydence that it was super hard for him to let her go!
He's A good Grandpa!
Family Pics:
It had been a very long time since we have all been together, so we decided to take this opportunity to take family pictures! They were fun and I'm glad we got to do it!
People in these photos: Me, Jeremy, Kaydence, My Dad, Trina(my sis) & her family: Greg, Beau, Ty, & Hannah!
Love This Picture-Grandpa & His Grandkids!
Carson & Kaydence Playing
My buddies & little girl!
Me, Rachael & Kaydence!
Landen & Gavin being good big brothers!
Buh Bye:
While we were in Colorado Kaydence learned to say buh bye and wave! I was so proud that she knew what it was and could do it on command! I think we can call this her first words! I love seeing her wave buh bye and say the words! Its the cutest thing I have ever seen! Im so glad that she is so smart and that she is learning! On top of the buh bye she just jabbers all day long! She spits raspberry's and makes cute noises with her lips! She also has learned to scream! Once in a while she wistles to it's so cute! Here's a couple videos...
More Family Time:
At the end of the trip I got to go see Rachael again! My nephews Gavin & Landen were with their dad when I came to visit before so I got to see them this time and they all got to see Kaydence! Rachael hadn't seen her since May! Carson and Kaydence played cute together! I only got to spend an hour there since I had a flight to catch but it was worth the hour!
Gavin & Landen with Kaydence!Carson & Kaydence Playing
My buddies & little girl!
Me, Rachael & Kaydence!
Landen & Gavin being good big brothers!
They were so curious about each other!
At the end of this trip I felt so blessed to have spent so much time with my family! Even though I have quite the dysfunctional family I think they are all pretty great and I truly am thankful for them! Specially my husband for being such a great sport about everything and always hanging in there with me! I love my family!





















No comments:
Post a Comment