Kaydence is definitely mobile now! She has been crawling all over the place and pulling her self up onto things! I can't believe how fast time has flown already! Kaydence is so smart it amazes me!
Yep, here it is that morning you wake up to go get your baby out of her crib and she's standing up!
Her personality is just shining right through! I love it! Everyday is so much fun with her! Everyday she does something new! I can't wait for what it next!!!
Carving Pumpkins:
Even though Kaydence is still pretty little we still wanted to carve punkins just for fun and to watch her play with the punkin guts. She loved it and tried to eat the pumpkin!
Here are the finishing products... They didnt come out so well but oh well! The left 'boo' is mom's, middle is dad's, and right is Kadie's (the mouth is supposed to look like a binki) 
Halloween:
Kaydence made THE CUTEST little duckie that I have ever seen! It fit her perfectly! The costume didn't come with duck feet, which in my opinion EVERY duck costume must come equipped with duck feet, so I made some out of some fleece material! I was pretty proud an it completed the costume! We went to Grandma Stacy's to do some trick-or-treating around town, unfortunately it rained but we still had a lot of fun! We went out again later that night so Kaydence could experience the real Halloween!
She's not very happy is she???
Dad was naughty and gave her some of her candy!!! Oops!
She sure had a lot of fun and was pretty tired afterwards!
Grandma Stacy really gets into Halloween! We sure had a good time though!
Skeleton Jammies!
Kaydence got these jammies from my mom for Halloween! They have since become our favorite jammies on her! They just look so cute! And they are big girl jammies to!









No comments:
Post a Comment