Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Walking Holiday!

 ~10 months~

Getting Ready for the Holidays!
Getting ready for Christmas was a challenge with Kaydence getting into everything! She loved playing with the tree and all the ornaments! And saying no started to be devastating for her! She has learned to throw fits and that no is not a word she likes!

We also took Kaydence to see Santa, she wasn't to sure about him! But I love the picture we got!
Kaydence and I made sugar cookies for the first time for both of us. She got to sample the frosting and fell in love with sweets. They turned out pretty good!

 Dancing Queen!
 Kaydence has learned that you can move your body to music! She loves to dance it's the cutest thing! But her way of dancing is on all fours and rocking back and forth while doing her version of singing! Here is a video...



Milestone!
The next thing we have been working on with Kaydence is walking. She has perfected standing by herself and pulling herself up onto things and she likes to take a few steps here and there!I can't believe how quick she is growing up and haw fast she is learning! She is so smart, I couldn't ask for a better daughter!
 

No comments: