~MEET KAYDENCE LEE KESLER~
February 3rd, 2010
8:30 p.m.
19 inches long
7lbs 7oz
I was 40 weeks exactly, how many babies are really born on their due date? The last 2 weeks of the pregnancy was super tough I was way miserable and couldnt get any bigger, so my dr scheduled me to be induced feb 5th. The night of feb 2nd I couldnt sleep, I had a huge head ache and was th
inkin about how much cleaning I had to do the next day. I finally got to sleep at 5am on the 3rd. At 6am I felt a huge pop and I quickly woke up. I then stood up and out came the water, I then woke Jeremy up and we got our things together and headed to the hospital. We got there about 6:45am. I was able to get my epideral at 8am and was ready for a long day! I dialated very slowly
and around 5pm I started having awful pains and I was dialated to about a 7 by 7pm the pain got worse and worse, they checked me and I was actually swelling back down and went back to being dialated to a 5. My Dr then decided to take me into surgery. We got into the OR around 8pm and she was out by 8:30pm. She was perfect and didnt even have to be taken out of my room until they needed to give her a bath and do all the newborn shots and foot prints and all of that. Jeremy's parents stayed in the room with me and kept me company. I was so swollen from head to toe and do drugged but I wanted to see my baby girl so I stayed awake until Jeremy brought her to our room at 11:30 p.m. Once I saw her I decided it was all worth it! My recovery wasn't to fun and I was really sore but we got to leave that Saturday because I was able to semi-walk. I was so excited to just be able to finally bring my baby home! We love her so much!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment