Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Pregnancy

Being Prego was an interesting experience. It had some fun and exciting times as well as some not so fun and hard times. After getting in a car accident at 35 weeks I was admitted into the hospital for having pre-term labor pains. They were able to stop the contractions and I was able to go home the next day but put on bed rest. I think every weekend after that we went into the hospital thinking I was going into labor. We were sent home each time for just having normal braxton hicks contractions. We tried everything to try to get her to come because I was so miserable and bored from being at home all day. Finally on my due date she decided to come greet us. Everyone kept telling me she'll come when she is ready, and I guess that is really true. 36 weeks32 weeks 29 weeks28 weeks 26 weeks24 weeks 21 weeks15 weeks

No comments: