~February~
In Shock And In Love
~BRINGING HOME BABY~
After staying in the hospital for so long finally on the 6th we got to go home! Bringing Kaydence home from the hospital was such a relief, I was so excited to be in the comfort of my own home and get into our new routine. It was exciting to finally have my baby girl here after such a long process. Jeremy was so helpful with her and he always made sure I was doing good and made sure I took my pain meds on time. I will forever be greatful for how much he helped me, there was no way I could of done this without him! It took a couple weeks for me to be able to walk and go about my day normally because of the effects of the c-section. But it was definately nice to finally be a family.
~DRESS UP~
As soon as we got home Jeremy was already excited to play dress up and put her in her tutu!
~FAMILY TIME~
We definately had a lot of visitors over to come meet our baby girl! My dad came from Colorado the weekend after she was born and loved visiting his new granddaughter. My mom came and stayed a week with me after Jeremy went back to work. Jeremy's sisters brought his niece's, and nephew to hold their new cousin. Jeremy's parents came over frequently to keep us company and brought us lots of stuff for our new baby.
~OUR TIME~
It was so much fun getting to know our little girl and to just get into our routine of things. She already had the cutest personality. We would always catch her making funny faces. It was so nice to just be able to hold our baby, and cuddle her while she slept. Jeremy would fall asleep on the couch with her and that's when I discovered she sleeps just like her dad. We love every bit of her, from her big feet to her fuzzy haired head! She is perfect and we were in love!
~BATH TIME~
She absolutely loves the bath, and hates to get out!
~MEETING WHEELER~
The first time we introduced Wheeler & Kaydence he wasn't quiet sure what to think! After a while though he got used to her and always wanted to be around her. He is so protective over her!
~TWO WEEKS OLD~
Height: 20.7 inches
Weight: 8 lbs
Head Circumference: 14.6 cm
Jeremy and I both went to the 2 week appointment together and watched Kaydence get her heel pricked. It was sad to see my baby cry in pain. But the doctor said she was in perfect health and growing like she should be. We were glad to hear that.
~FEELINGS~
Jeremy finally went back to work 2 weeks after she was born and I then became a stay at home mom to raise out daughter. I battled with post-partum depression for a while and I would not with that upon anyone. But with the help of my husband and our families we got through it. But I am sad to say that because of that we decided to not have anymore kids! It scared me so bad to have such scary thoughts and to actually have to go talk to a crisis worker and decide if I shouldn't be alone with my own daughter. Im so glad we got help though and worked through it, it made me realize how much I love my family and how important they are to me. I will never forget the feeling of being a first time mommy. I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for the world!









No comments:
Post a Comment