Dear Kaydence,
It's crazy for me to think that a year ago today I was sitting in the hospital anticipating your arrival. I had so many different feelings and emotions going on that I just wanted to get you here safe in my arms. A year has gone by and I can't even imagine our lives without you. You have brought such a wonderful light into our lives and you have changed our lives immensely. Sure it hasn't always been easy but I am a lucky momma to have you. You are so happy and full of life. I remember from the very first day I saw you you were just full of strength, love, and happiness. Your beautiful blue eyes and sweet fuzzy hair just filled me with joy. I loved holding you, you smelled so sweet and I just never wanted to let you go. You brought me comfort and so much love. Even once we got home I sat almost all day long holding and staring at you I just couldn't believe how I got so lucky. I remember holding you thinking how blessed I am, you were healthy, beautiful, and perfect. You were so alert and wanted to see this new world you came into. To this day you still look at the world the same, like it holds every possibility for you and it does. I can't even begin to tell you how much you have to look forward to. You have the world and you can have and be whatever you want.
From that day on you grew into this amazing little person that amazes me. You are so incredibly smart and learn so quickly. It amazes me to see that in just one year you have learned to laugh and tease and walk and communicate through non words. You know exactly what you want and I prey that drive stays with you through life. You are an explorer and love to discover things on your own. Your strong and independent already. You love to be around people and see different things and get into all those different things. You are so funny without even knowing it, you mimmick everything we do, which isn't always the best thing :). Your dad and I constantly catch ourselves watching you play and do silly things and we just laugh cuz your your own little person.
You are absolutely in love with your daddy and he adores you. Even from the first moment he saw you he adored you. Your dad loves to see your giant smile when he walks through the door from work, you get so excited when you hear the garage open and you purse your lips and say oooo with raised eyebrows knowing that daddy is coming. As soon as he walks through that door your tiny finger points right at him and you have the biggest smile on your face and say dada! My heart melts to see how infatuated you both are with each other. You love me to you love to cuddle, I rock you to sleep every night and you reach for me when your tired and you fall right to sleep in my arms. I cherish those moments.You have brought a different level of love into this family. Your amazing Kaydence.
I love being your mommy Kaydence I thank god for February 3rd, 2010 for it was the beginning of a new exciting life. You were and are as perfect as they come. I couldnt ask for a better daughter. Your mom and dad love you so much.
Love, Mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment