Monday, November 8, 2010

Summer Time

~July~
5 Months Old

~4th Of July~
This month marked the 1 year anniversary of our marriage. Since our anniversary is the day before the 4th of July we decided to go to thanksgiving point and watch the fire works. It was a little chilly but we had a lot of fun watching Kaydence stare at the fireworks.


 ~Day At The Zoo~
We finally got to go to the zoo as a family. Kaydence was so interactive with all the animals. 

~Playing & Being Silly~
Playing in the fountains at The downtown mall

Dad and Kaydence playing Tarzan and Jane!

Jeremy is always sticking things on Kaydence's head and putting her in things, he loves playing with her.

Kaydence is always making silly faces and doing silly things. Thanks to my cell phone and camera, I get to catch them.

~ Family~
This month we got to see a lot of our family that we dont get to see very often. 


 
~First Trip From Home~
Kaydence went on her first plane ride with me to go visit my dad in Colorado. Unfortunately the reason for the trip wasn't the best. My grandfather had died and I wanted to go out and support my dad. The funeral was very nice and I saw a lot of family members that I havent seen in a long time. Kaydence did very well the whole trip there, while we were there, and on the way home.

~ Funny Sleep Positions~
These pictures crack me up, how she fell asleep like this I'll never know. 

~Just Us~
Kaydence is growing up so fast its unbelievable. I love her so much. Im so blessed to have such a good and healthy baby. I have such a great husband to. I love how sweet he is with Kaydence and how much he loves her. Here is some picture of our little family.

 

No comments: