Friday, July 2, 2010

Not Such A Newborn Anymore!

~April~
2 Months Old

~2 Month Appointment!~
Weight: 11lbs 9oz
Height: 22.5inches
Head Circumference: 15.7cm

This month we had a Kaydence's first check up since her 2 week appointment. At the 2 month appointment they start the series of immunizations!!! YIKESSS!!! I was real nervous even though I had given other kids their shots it made me sad to have it done to my child. She was pretty sad but did well the rest of the day!

 
~EASTER~ 
We spent Easter Sunday at my in-laws and took family pictures! It was a great way to spend the holiday!



 ~ OUTDOORS~
The first warm day we had Jeremy and I wanted to take Kaydence out and let her experience new things. She was kinda weirded out by the feeling of the grass on her toes, but it was sure cute!


~ PHOTO SHOOT WITH MOM~
 I got bored one day and decided to put Kaydence back in her tutu since it fit her better! I set up our Zebra blanket on the couch and shot some cute pictures of my girl! I was pretty happy that my regular camera got some great shots! It makes me want to get into photography!


 ~ TUMMY TIME~
Kaydence loved doing tummy time and was getting really strong. She could hold her head up high and push herself up with her arms it was pretty cute! Dad loved to let her sleep on her tummy on his chest.




No comments: