Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Ceremony

As Of July 3rd Jeremy and I are officially married. The wedding ceremony was great, I was so nervous and excited walking up to him. I had the best people in my line and I was so happy that my dad could walk me down as I have always wanted him to! My best friend Kayla walked down with our friend Eric and my other best friend Heather walked down with our other great friend Jordan. It was hard for me to decide which one of my girls were the maid of honor, I had told Kayla early on that she was, but since she lives in Washington Heather had to step in and do absolutely everything for me, we got super close during the whole experience so I just decided not really to call either of them my MOH. Jeremys best man was Eric, who is Heathers younger brother. We used Jeremy's neices Charly (8), Chayce(6), and Parker(1) for our flower girls, it was so cute because as Charly and Chayce dropped flowers Parker was trailing behind to pick them up. Then came the nerve racking moment where my dad and I walked down, we giggled because I was in 4inch heels and had to walk in grass and my dress kept getting stuck under my feet, I did have it altered but I guess not enough. As soon as I saw Jeremy and had to let go of my dads arm I got a little teary eyed. I was just so happy that I finally get to be with him the rest of my life. He's everything to me and I'm so glad we finally took this step. When we exchanged rings the bishop told us to grab each others right hands and he gave me his left hand, I had to tell him to give me the other one. It gets better, when it was time for him to put my ring on he started to put it on my right hand, wrong one hunny I said. Everyone laughed but the ceremony continued. As soon as he pronounced us husband and wife we just grabbed each other and kissed a nice long kiss. It was so great. Then we left to go greet everyone in out audience.

No comments: